CuriosaMente - Cultural events
The Library, in collaboration with other University departments, supports the University in its “third mission” initiatives and organises events to promote scientific culture, workshops for schools, book presentations, exhibitions and concerts that are open to the public, as part of “CuriosaMente - Cultural events in the Library”.
- 11 February – Con gli occhi di Dante [With Dante’s eyes]
- 8 March – Donne e lavoro di cura durante la pandemia [Women and care work during the pandemic]
- 17 March – Imparare a riconoscere le truffe online [Learn to spot online fraud]
- 18 March – Tsunami. Dieci anni dopo le onde anomale di Fukushima [Tsunami. Ten years after the rogue waves of Fukushima]
- 22 March – Cos’è la pubblicità ingannevole? [What is misleading advertising?]
- 30 March – Come individuare le frodi alimentari ed evitarle [How to spot food fraud and avoid it]
- 15 April – Break letterario. Dialogo tra due scrittrici Unimib [Literary break. Dialogue between two Unimib writers]
- 23 April – Bicocca 2020. Il racconto di un anno [Bicocca 2020. The story of a year]
- 27 May – A testa in giù. Interpretare il paesaggio tra parole e musica [Upside down. Interpreting the landscape between words and music]
- 7 June – Le donne davanti ai giudici. Una riflessione sulla vittimizzazione secondaria [Women in front of the judges. A reflection on secondary victimization]
Watch past events on YouTube!